Snacks on the Trail
Along the trail, you can snack on our famous Happy Hiker Trail Mix — a perfect blend of nuts, dried fruits and M&M’s crafted exclusively for the Hole Hiking Experience — and a tasty homemade cookie from the local Wildflour Bakery. On all sunrise tours we bring fruit, yogurt, trail mix, and breakfast bars. You won’t go hungry on any of our tours!
Healthy Lunches and Evening Picnics
Our healthy picnics are prepared daily at the Whole Grocer- a gourmet grocery in Jackson. All picnics include fruit, pretzels or chips, trail mix and cookie. A gluten-free wrap is available for an additional charge of $2.00.
- Triple Teton- Ham, Turkey, Bacon, Provolone, Lettuce, Tomato, Herb Aioli
- Cranberry Chicken- Chicken, Dried Cranberries, Cheddar Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Mayonnaise
- Wilson- Turkey, Provolone, Roasted Red Peppers, Basil Pesto
- Teton Trail- Hummus, Pepper Jack, Banana Pepper, Lettuce, Roasted Red Pepper, Tomato
- Turkey and Provolone- Turkey, Provolone, Lettuce, Tomato (mayo and mustard on the side)
- Ham and Swiss- Ham, Swiss, Lettuce, Tomato(mayo and mustard on the side)
For kids, we have a plain ham or turkey wrap with provolone or a peanut butter and grape jelly sandwich.
The deli has asked for no special requests or substitutions- please.
All lunch orders have to be received 24 hours prior to scheduled trip for planning purposes.